Benefits of AntiWorm+
- Made from grass-fed Irish beef + Atlantic seaweed + carefully chosen botanical ingredients.
- Free from grains, artificial colours, preservatives, flavouring and glycerin.
- Helps to expel parasitic worms from the gut using a natural vermifuge.
- We recommend a monthly feeding cycle of AntiWorm+ for 3 consecutive days to help keep the intestinal tract clean of worms.
- It is also safe to feed AntiWorm+ on a daily basis.
- Dogs love AntiWorm because each stick contains 33g/1.1oz of tasty beef.
- Contains ingredients with prebiotics that can support good gut flora promoting healthy gut, blood, skin, coat and vital organs.
- All our treats are made with purpose-built equipment designed to preserve treats naturally.
- Comes in a 100% compostable resealable pack.
It’s something special.
Ingredients Irish grass-fed beef 70% min, Irish green, brown & red organic seaweeds, milk thistle, ginger, dandelion, nettle, fenugreek, oregano, yucca, rosemary, thyme, fennel, turmeric, and black pepper in a beef collagen skin.
7 x 12.8g pieces, 90g per 100% compostable and resealable pouch.
Typical Product AnalysisCrude Protein 41.4%
Crude Oil/Fat 9.3%
Crude Fibre 33%
Moisture (max) 15%
Energy Kcal/100g 285